At Neighborhood House, we believe in creating a space where our clients feel like they're part of a second family. This winter, we're bringing the warmth and love of a second home to life through our Give a Gift event.
What is Give a Gift?
Give a Gift ensures every one of our clients, including their families and caregivers, experiences the joy of giving and receiving during this special time of year. Our goal is to make Neighborhood House feel like a second home for all, where the spirit of community thrives.
Who Benefits from Give a Gift?
- Children in our programs, 15 months to 12 years (100% FILLED): They receive 3 gifts of their choice, valued at approximately $100 per child.
- Adult clients aged 18 and above, mainly elderly and/or disabled (100% FILLED): They receive 3 gifts of their choice, valued at approximately $100 per adult.
- Caregivers of an adult in our care: They receive a caregiver basket with about 5 items. Please bring them wrapped and ready to be gifted.
- Families of children in our care: They receive a food basket with 10 or more essential items for a festive holiday meal.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Be a Gift Giver: Fill out the form below and choose to give to a child, an adult, a caregiver, and/or a family. Once you sign up, we'll match you with a gift recipient that fits the category you selected. You'll then buy the gifts and bring them into our office unwrapped (unless it's a caregiver basket) by December 8th.
- Volunteer: Volunteer on December 14th or 15th to help us pass out gifts to our clients. Contact Jake Erickson to sign up
- Share the Love: Spread the word on social media using the hashtag #GiveAGiftNH and tagging @nhutah on Instagram or @nhutahslc on Facebook. Let your friends and family know how they can help us make Neighborhood House feel like a second home for all our clients.
- After signing-up you will be matched with a gift recipient and will receive your wish list through email
- Child and adult client gifts should average a total cost of approximately $100
- All gifts should be unwrapped and labeled with name and classroom number for kids or just name for adults
- All gifts and baskets should be delivered to Neighborhood House before or on December 8th
If you have any questions or need assistance in participating, our team is here to help. Please contact Jake Erickson at 801-363-4589 ext. 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org